LINC provides universities with a University Smart Card that has multiple benefits, issued to students and university staff to be used as an identity card to access the university’s campus.
The University Smart Card is a prepaid card that can be topped up through any of LINC’s branches and can be used at points of sale locally and internationally.
- Campus Access
- University tuition payment
- Receive your scholarship funds per diem or salary
- Receive your Royal Aid Fund
- Access to university library and book borrowing
- Parking payment
- Cafeteria and university facilities POS payment
- Pay at local and international points of sale (POS)
- E-commerce and online payments
- Obtain discounts from a wide variety of merchants, restaurants, and retail stores
- Get an Orange line with special offers