It is a Jordanian resident bank account in JD currency with special terms and privileges targeting the individuals who are legally competent to deal with banks and do not have any bank accounts at any of the operating banks in Jordan, and they wish to make bank transactions within limits and costs that fit with their income and conditions.
Services offered for Basic Bank Accounts:
- Cash withdrawal and deposit
- Check deposits in the account
- Outbound and inbound transfers to/from the account
- A debit card is issued for the account
- Access to e-banking services
- Biometric identification
- Issuance of checkbooks
- Granting credit facilities
- Issuance of credit cards
- Credit interests or special prizes
The Bank is entitled to close the Basic Account or change its nature to Savings Account in the following cases:
- The customer provides the Bank with false or misleading information.
- The existence of another bank accounts for the customer before or after opening the basic account.
- The customer did not comply with the terms and conditions of the account.
- If there is no withdrawal or deposit on the account and the balance of the customer’s account is zero, the account holder cannot be reached within more than 6 months.